New Patient Information
For your first in-office appointment, please do the following:
- Please read this information CAREFULLY!
- Fasting may be required for blood testing during your first appointment.
- Mail paperwork, signed forms, laboratory results and medical records pertinent to your diagnosis or major complaint back to this office prior to your scheduled appointment.
- You may wish to bring a tape recorder. Some patients find it helpful to replay the information at home.
- Make sure you or anyone that accompanies you does not wear perfume or cologne.
A history, physical exam, blood testing or other laboratory testing may be taken at the new patient appointment. If records are reviewed in advance by our office, therapy may be initiated during this first appointment based on these medical records.
Each new patient is typically given a follow-up appointment with one of the Institute's providers two to three weeks later to allow for all testing to return for review by one of our medical providers. New patients will be charged for laboratory testing and supplements upon the completion of the first visit.
Before Your Appointment
Please send the completed new patient forms and your medical records to the institute by email, fax, or U.S. mail prior to your appointment. If this is not possible, then you may bring this information with you the day of your appointment. Doing so will allow the physicians and staff ample time to review your records and set up your patient chart.